Friday 7 October 2016

ROCKSTAR THE INBUILT RESEMBLANCE OF ME...

 Pata hai..
Yahaan se bahut door
Ghalat aur sahi ke paar
Ek maidan hai
Main wahaan milunga tujhe
                                                   
The best feelings in the world aren't touched but felt
Feelings like love,sleep,smile are free of cost and intangible.
My experiences with "Rockstar -The movie" starred by Ranbir Kapoor, Narghis Fakri directed by Imtiaz Ali is very close to my heart where I have faced many mental personality disorders which later I realized its all inbuilt in my own systematic body function. 
According to the sources I've read the story line is adaption of Heer-Ranjha story(If you didn't read the story it's your part to fulfill it)
The moment I saw the movie I was completely out of senses and became an complete insane,where I would feel every time I watch the movie, the same high I get even when I listen to the album composed by A.R.Rehman sir. I don't know exactly why I'm behaving in this manner, sometimes I feel like I'm the Dheedo Ranjha took a re-birth to meet my Heer.

I'm in a Live in relationship with Heer character

The pain in the character is unbearable, but the loads and tonnes of craziness, foolishness, absurdity, stupidity, ridiculousness, idiotic, cute arrogance in the character can't be expressed. 
Anyways to confess I have met a girl in my life with these qualities but don't know what to name this relationship, but if there is a name given to a relation which is in between love and friendship that should be the relation between us.To be frank she is beyond Heer.

My Illegal relationship with Rehman's rockstar music

                                  I'm a person who believes in,
Life has no limits,
Real life is beyond limits, 
Life has no rules and regulations,
Real life is beyond rules and regulations,
Life has no fixed set patterns,
Real life is beyond fixed set patterns,
There is no right or wrong what you think is right, 
create your own rules,
No one in this fucking world can judge you and your actions,
If so,duck them in return.
It's your RIGHT to live on your own as an individualist.

At first when I listened to the album I first came to know there is a singer named "Mohit chauhan"and I was wondered why rehman sir has taken a single singer for entire album we would generally listen a single card lyric writer for the entire film but this film is so special where there are both single card lyric writer "Irshad Kamil" and single singer "Mohit chauhan". The idea behind taking single singer is, there should not be any changes in the singer's voice as Ranbir is playing a Rockstar role.
In rockstar when I heard "Sadda haq" song for the very first time the first electric guitar beat has passed my 1 trillion nerves,every line of the song has flowed in and out of my nerves with a hair standing experience along with eyes full of tears.
The sadda haq humming in the song will make me desperate Human being existing in this universe.

And the attitude Jordan possess in the character is just "WTF" actually it's just me, it's resemblance of mine which isn't revealed all the time. It's like a mountain filled volcano which is inbuilt within me, Don't have any idea when it comes out and destroys the entire world with my unique thoughts.
There will be a time duration of 10 seconds from 03:44 to 03:54 in the song where Jordan stands like a statue and suddenly shouts and screams with pain that part is peak time to go mad.
And In "Naada parindhe"song, in the initial few seconds the quick montage of shots where Neena kaul starts cursing him, the way Jordan walks out of the hospital as if the entire world has been destructed in-front of his eyes and he finally confronts the 
'heart break' by Heer's death cannot be tolerable by him and starts  yelling and screaming in utmost pain and forgets all the right and wrong, rules and regulations and hits the police men with desperate eyes filled with helplessness and frustration.
If I start describing each and every song in this movie it becomes a book so these two songs are the most effective to me.

My Rockstar crush Sanjana Sanghi

When the movie released in 2011 she was15 years old and now she is a model and I guess in future if she reads this blog she will be a star but have a note of it Sanjana mein phida hua by seeing you in rockstar.Meet you in future for sure.And I'm sure I will make a film with you.Get ready to meet me in future.

My Indirect relationship with maker of this film

And finally, I don't say thanks and sorry unless it is meant for me and The Director "Imtiaz Ali" Sir Thank you,The way you portrayed the character of Heer where she is diagnosed with Aplastic amenia and Jordan is the medicine of her disease!!!.
I know you got influenced by Rumi's philosophy but this is too much sir you've made me a living insane with your movie.Whatever it is you have made a major impact in my life.I would like to travel with you for few days of my journey if possible given a chance.I guess I will learn a lot from you.
  

                  -Thanks for reading my nonsense feelings which are true for me.

                                                       
                                                                                                              To quote Harvey Specter:
'According to me',
is the only 
'According to'
that matters.
 





No comments:

Post a Comment